One-Stop-Shopping Guide to AACT Benefits
Use the links below or contact the AACT office to make the most of your AACT membership. Bookmark www.aact2.org
- your online community theatre resource.
• Want to enter or attend a festival? Go to an educational conference?
Find details on state conferences? Check the Calendar.
• Need discounts on products or services?
• Another copy of the Spotlight newsletter?
• Want to find a theatre? See the theatres in your state? Find or list a job?
Find others with the same theatre interests? Network at:
• Need ideas for fundraisers? Want to educate your board of directors?
Download Money Marquee or order Boards in the Spotlight:
• Do you want a printed copy of the AACT Directory?
• MTI Discounts provide significant budget relief with substantial discounts
on standard rental fees when producing MTI musicals through August 2012.
• Discount for AACT member theatres on a wide selection of Ken Ludwig plays as part
of AACT’s Act Locally, AACT Nationally program.
Samuel French celebrates the anniversaries of Agatha Christie’s
The Mousetrap and Thornton Wilder’s Our Town with discounts on cast copies
and licensing fees.
• The AACT Insurance Program (through USI Southwest) can provide your
group with high quality, low-cost coverage.
• Payment Processing at competitive rates is enjoyed by AACT members through
First National Merchant Solutions.
• AACT community theatre members receive a 30% discount on ASCAP’s
Community Theatre License covering all its venues for copyrighted
pre-show, intermission, and post-show recorded music played.
Sign up between April and September. www.aact.org/ascap
With AACT you’re a part of the largest community theatre network in the U.S.www.aact2.orgAmerican Association of Community Theatreis the source for community theatre networking, resources, and support.